- The Spirit of Israel is a Public Benefit Company (herein: “the Company“) whose website (herein: “the Website“) was developed and is operated by the Company and functions as an e-commerce site for donations for the Company.
- These Terms define your rights and obligations while using the Website and ordering an item offered on the Website. The conditions of the Terms shall apply to any usage of the Website, whether by means of a computer (desktop or laptop) or any other communications device.
- By browsing the Website and/or purchasing items or services offered herein, you consent to the conditions of the Terms and to act in accordance with them. Therefore, if you do not agree to any of the conditions herein, please do not use this Website.
- Any masculine wording in these Terms is intended for all users, regardless of gender.
- The Company allows you to make donations in a convenient, quick and easy manner and in the amount that you choose. During the donation-making process (herein: “the process“) you will be required to fill in basic details such as your full name, address, contact details and any other details that may be required. Immediately after making the donation, your credit card details will be verified, and once the credit card company has assessed your card, you will receive a message that the process has been approved or denied. If the process has been approved, you will receive a message thanking you for your donation. A receipt for your donation will be sent via email within two business days. If you asked to receive a receipt by mail in the designated space for such requests on the donations page, the donation receipt will also be sent to you by mail within a month of the donation.
- It is your sole responsibility to fill in the details in the correct manner. If your details are not filled in correctly, the Company will not be able to ensure the completion of your transaction. If you intentionally fill in incorrect information, you will be subject to any and all legal consequences.
- All amounts and values that appear on the different sales pages include VAT in accordance with the law, if, by law, VAT applies to the transaction.
- If the transaction was not approved by the credit card company, you will receive a message notifying you of such, and a representative will contact you to complete the process. It is hereby clarified and underscored, that a process will be considered complete only after you have received approval of the transaction from the credit card company.
Use of the Website
- In questions regarding donations that have been made, including questions regarding specifications on approval of donations and receipts, please contact the Company’s customer service representatives, who would be happy to be of assistance by phone: +972-3-7628490 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You declare yourself fit to perform binding legal actions.
- The Company guarantees not to make any use of your data without your consent, unless it is required by law or in order to prevent abuse of the data. Moreover, the Company will only allow access to the data to employees who require said data in order to provide the services.
- The Company takes conventional precautionary measures in order to ensure the data’s confidentiality to the fullest extent possible. Any transfer of a credit card number from the Website shall be done through an external clearing house in an encrypted manner and in compliance with PCI standards. Nevertheless, in circumstances beyond our control and/or arising from force majeure, the Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, that may be inflicted upon you or anyone on your behalf if the data is lost or used in an unauthorized manner, excluding direct damage that is caused as a result of the Company’s negligence.
- During the donation process, you will be asked to indicate, in the designated section, whether you are interested in subscribing to the Website’s mailing list in order to receive emails or text messages at your convenience, in regard to the Company’s activity. The Company respects your privacy. If you are not interested in receiving such communications, you may choose not to join the Website’s mailing list, and you may also choose to unsubscribe from the list in the designated area or by any other means provided in the framework of all emails and text messages you receive from the Company.
- Your consent to receipt of messages regarding the Company’s activity via said emails or text messages constitutes your consent to receive any content relating to all platforms of activity on the Website or any other activity platform that shall be available on the Website at any time. The Company may use the data you provide for the purpose of statistical data analysis and may transfer it to third parties (for example, for surveying Website traffic, purchase and general usage segmentation, etc.) in order to improve the Website’s activity and the services offered therein, but in these cases data will be anonymous and you will not be identified.
- The Company may use “cookies” (small files stored by the Company’s server on your hard drive through the web browser) in order to provide you with available information and so that you do not have to reenter your details each time you visit. Furthermore, it is hereby made clear that “cookies” do not contain any information that identifies you personally, and you may change your browser settings to block or erase “cookies”.
Canceling your Donation
- You may cancel your transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (herein: “the Consumer Protection Law“) and its directives. For your convenience, the conditions and method by which you may cancel your purchase transaction follow below:
- For purchased services – within fourteen days from the transaction date or the date of receipt of the details mentioned in sub clause 14 C (2) of the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later, as described herein: in an ongoing transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Law) – whether or not services apply, and in a transaction that is not ongoing – as long as said cancelation is implemented at least two business days before the date the service was meant to be provided.
- Cancellation of a donation may be carried out solely in writing to the Spirit of Israel via email: email@example.com.
- Use of the Website and its content is your sole responsibility. You shall have no claim of any kind towards the Company or anyone on the Company’s behalf for any loss, harm or damage that may arise from the reliance on or use of information provided and appearing on the Website.
- Photographs of products displayed on the Website are for reference only and there may be differences between the photos displayed on the Website, in part or in their entirety, and the actual products sold.
- The Company and/or anyone on its behalf will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages to you or any third party arising out of use or purchase. The service on the Website is provided As Is. You or the person performing the process shall not have any claim, suit or demand of any kind towards the Company in regard to the Website’s attributes, limitations or compatibility with their needs and demands.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure the integrity of the Website’s activity. Nevertheless, the Company does not does not guarantee that the services on the Website will be provided accordingly without interruption, disruptions, malfunctions or failures – inter alia faults in hardware, software or communication lines, nor is the Company liable in any way for malfunctions and/or disruptions in the World Wide Web or in communication lines that enable access to the Internet.
- In the event of use of the Website in a manner that is in violation of these Terms, the Company will not be liable for any damages caused to you or to any third party as a result of said use.
- In the event of a breach of the directives of these Terms, you agree to indemnify the Company, its managers, employees and/or anyone on its behalf for any damage, loss, payment, profit loss or expense resulting from the said breach. Moreover, you will be obligated to indemnify the Company, its managers, employees and/or anyone on its behalf for any claim, suit or demand against them by a third party resulting from any use made in violation of the directives of these Terms.
- Icons and any data or items appearing on the Website, inter alia, graphics, design, presentations, wording, trademarks, logos and their editing and display, are in the sole ownership of the Company and/or those on its behalf.
- None of the content displayed on the Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed or used in any other manner, unless the Company has given its prior written consent.
- The Company’s computer records of actions implemented via the Website will constitute prima facie evidence of the accuracy of the actions.
- The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and/or any action or dispute arising from them, will be carried out in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, and the exclusive legal jurisdiction to deliberate any dispute or legal issue resulting from or involving these Terms will be decided by the Court of Law authorized to do so in Tel-Aviv-Jaffa, according to the matter, rendering invalid the authority of any other Court of Law or jurisdiction.
- Failure or delay in the Company’s right of enforcement of any directive listed in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of additional enforcement of this or any other directive. If for any reason the Court of Law authorized to do so determines that any of the directives in these Terms is not valid or enforceable, the said directive will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of the directives in these Terms shall remain in effect.
- These Terms were last updated on December 2, 2020 and may be updated from time to time by the Company, according to its sole discretion. The version posted on the Website is the determining version at any time.
The Spirit of Israel Team